Commercial excavation hire, Torquay
Surfcoast Landscaping provides commercial earthmoving and excavation for local businesses in the Torquay, Surf Coast, Bellarine and Geelong regions. If the outside of your business needs work – either a freshen up or complete renovation – we can provide our excavation and earthmoving services as part of a complete landscape design or as a stand-alone service. We also commonly provide earthmoving for commercial farms and properties in the region.
Our commercial earthmoving and excavation machines for hire include:
- 1.6 tonne, 7.5 tonne, 13.5 tonne excavators
- single and tandem tipper trucks
- auger holes, 200mm to 600mm
- rock, log, and demolition grabs
- rock breakers
- tracked skid steers.
We provide almost all types of excavation for commercial clients, including:
- site cuts for farms, building sites and commercial development areas
- drainage for your business
- demolition for developments and renovations
- mounds, for parks, councils and other public gardens and areas
- crossovers for driveways leading to your business, compliant with council regulations
- swales, for councils and businesses to help with water drainage
- bmx/motorbike/mountainbike tracks and jumps for private, public and council developments
- erosion control excavation
- rocks of all sizes
- bulk material supply and removal
- earthmoving and excavation for driveways on your business/farm property.
Surfcoast Landscaping also provides domestic earthmoving and excavation hire in Torquay. Please contact us for an on-site consultation to determine the best course of action or to book your excavation hire in.