Landscape Design Torquay
Surfcoast Landscaping provides professional landscape design in Torquay, with more than 21 years’ experience creating innovotive garden designs that are functional and beautiful. Tell us about your requirements for your landscaping design and our landscape designer will incorporate these into your design.
Surfcoast Landscaping specialises in rockwork, stonework, large rocks, retaining walls, gabion walls, driveways and timberwork so talk to us about having these elements included in your landscape design. While our landscaping design team is based in Torquay, we also service Barwon Heads, Ocean Grove and Queenscliff as well as Lorne, Anglesea and Geelong and surrounding areas.
Things to consider when planning your landscape design
- make a list of the things that must be included in your landscape design, i.e. clothesline, letterbox, compost heap, rubbish bin storage, dog kennel or shed
- consider all the things you would like incorporated into your landscaping design, i.e. swings, water feature, swimming pool, sandpit, stonework, entertaining or BBQ area, retaining walls, pergola or pavers
- think about what type of garden design you would like – treed garden, winding paths, modern garden with no lawn, formal gardens with manicured turf and box hedges or a cottage-style garden with paving stones and plenty of flowers
- plants and garden beds you would like included in your garden design – fruit trees, vegetable patches, herb gardens or drought tolerant plants
- it is also worth considering how much time you have or are prepared to spend maintaining your garden. You can also talk to us about our landscape maintenance program.
Our landscape designer will meet you on-site for a consultation. They will consider all of your requirements, the style of your home, the nature of the neighbourhood and the aspects in your garden to develop a landscaping design that works for you.