Domestic earthmoving and excavator hire, Torquay
At Surfcoast Landscaping, our landscapers can help you with your own landscaping projects with our all-track excavation and skid-steer hire in Torquay. All-track excavators are all-weather and all-terrain vehicles, ideally suited to difficult landscaping and yard-work projects. As a fairly small machine, our all-track excavator can get into tight spots, smaller backyards and difficult terrain.
Benefit from more than 21 years’ experience with our skid-steer hire and excavator hire manned by experienced operators who specialise in large-scale projects, stonework, retaining walls and large rocks. If you are doing your own landscaping, talk to the team at Surfcoast Landscaping about our all-track excavator hire to make light work of your landscaping project.
We provide almost all types of excavation for our domestic clients, including:
- site cuts, prior to laying the foundations of a new home or to prepare your property for a new landscape design
- swimming pool excavations
- drainage, to protect the foundations of your home and protect your garden and outdoor areas from excess water build-up
- demolition for renovations and new builds
- mounds, as part of a landscape design
- crossovers for residential driveways, done to council guidelines
- swales to assist with water run-off at your property
- erosion control excavation
- rocks of all sizes, break-up and removal
- earthmoving and excavation for driveways.
We cover Torquay, Geelong, Anglesea, Lorne, Barwon Heads, Ocean Grove, Queenscliff and surrounding areas with our skid-steer hire and all-terrain excavator hire. A bit overwhelmed by your landscaping project or backyard renovation? Give us a call about landscaping design.